Teenagehood can be tricky for all – parents, teachers and especially teens and tweens themselves.
So how can you make sure you create the optimum relationship possible with your teen while at the same time equip them with confidence and resilience to deal with anything that enters their path?
It can be challenging especially when sometimes:
● It may feel like you and your teen are speaking different languages
● You worry that you are growing further apart every day
● You sense your teen is distancing themselves
● Perhaps you worry they are preoccupied and you would like to support them but are unsure of the best way to do this
● Maybe you would like to play a bigger role in your teen’s life
● Or even you just want to be able to have a conversation with them without it turning into an argument
If any of this resonates we have your back! Sign up to our mailing list below and you will get this guide completely free!